cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone plans

MzSexyeyez
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What happened to the plans where you pay every 3 months?  I think it should be reconsidered since

It's not everyone that could afford to pay every month with rent, hydro and food plus working long hours with barely any income coming in. Very troubling for some peoples.😔

9 REPLIES 9

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@MzSexyeyez 

Perhaps you would prefer changing to an inmarket 30 day plan?

Current offers:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

Main difference would likely be the current plans today offer only 3G. This doesn't bother many customers, so you may very well be happy with it too, and in the meantime save a few $'s.

@MzSexyeyez wrote:

I'm still have my 90 days plan but when you add the amount for the month compare to what I'm paying doesn't make sense. 

Hi @MzSexyeyez 

What do you meant by that?  Any number or screenshot you can post?

the only thing I can think of is that the older plan might have less data compare with the new.  But some old plan has full LTE speed.  So, if you have less data compare with the new plan, I suggest you to Change Plan and pick the current 30 days plan.  You likely either get more data or you can settle for a slightly cheaper plan to save some money

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@MzSexyeyez 

The 90 days (3 months) works out to be the same as paying 3 x 30 days (1 month).

The only advantage is you don’t need to pay 3 times…only once over 90 days.

I assume you still have AutoPay so no worries…$3off/30 days or $9off/90 days.

MzSexyeyez

I'm still have my 90 days plan but when you add the amount for the month compare to what I'm paying doesn't make sense. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @MzSexyeyez   how does paying every 90 days help?   Don't you need to pay a bigger sum in one transaction then and even worse for people in financial toughness?

But again, if you choose to, you can load a total of 3 months amount in one transaction using Manual payment as suggested by @Dunkman 

@MzSexyeyez 

Your posts over the last five years tells me some discipline may be needed. 

ADD27005-1C74-4978-845B-7F43B82F50F5.jpeg

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

It does not look like that Public mobile will bring back the 90 day plans in the near future. 

The advantage is that your data allotment is spread over 90 days.  The disadvantage is if you want to change plans or move services, it is less flexible since you prepaid for 90 days.  

If you wanted to, you can pay 3 months in advance. Leave extra funds in your available balance. Each month, PM will take from your available funds until used up.  

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

😂😂😂😂Is it not the same total of expenses like 1 month of expenses x 3??

Its time to make a budget and be responsible.

Take into account higher hydro and gas bills for cold weather and bouncing upwards gasoline prices. Along with the two months every year that you get paid 3 times in the month. How do you deal with that??

Just because the 3 month payment option is gone.....you can still pay once every 3 months...,make a calendar and do it!

meta

They were discontinued a while back.

Need Help? Let's chat.