cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network available

scaredbunny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Phoene was working fine this.morning and all.of a sudden I can't make ir receive calls . I am.up to-date in payments, haven't changed the phone, Sim card is ok, I turned off and on the phone several.times,  please help

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@scaredbunny wrote:

Phoene was working fine this.morning and all.of a sudden I can't make ir receive calls . I am.up to-date in payments, haven't changed the phone, Sim card is ok, I turned off and on the phone several.times,  please help

@scaredbunny  - 

Can you log into your self serve account and ensure your status is Active?

While there, Remove your SIM card, and go to the Change Sim Card option under the My profile section and ensure the 4 digits listed there are the same last 4 digits on your actual SIM card.

If all good above, great.

After you reinserted your SIM Card did that trigger any services (which this action sometimes can).

Also, try your SIM into another compatible phone to see if services work then.

If still issues after all other suggestions, contact Customer support agents (CSA) to check on your account.

Two methods to reach them found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

edit: one more thing...try manually select the 3G / WCDMA ONLY network in your Mobile Connections area in your settings (temporarily) for dropping or unable to make incoming/outgoing calls.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@scaredbunny 

Check for outages in your area:

https://www.telus.com/en/qc/outages 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It could be cell tower has issues. I have no problems in Vaughan

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@scaredbunny 

Check the Service Status outages.