cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number not eligible for port after app crashed during Number Transer

adam_koodo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am attempting to transfer my phone number from my current provider(Koodo) to public.  

I went through all of the steps in the app and then the app was loading for a little while but then crashed. I waited for ~30mins to see if I received any texts but didn't receive anything. So I tried again on the website but this time when entering my current number Public tells me ' Phone number not eligible for port'

It has been >2 hours now and still haven't received anything from Public or Koodo(I have both SIMs installed)

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@adam_koodo you initial request (which crashed) has held on the the porting request and hence it blocks you from requesting porting again the second time.  Call the porting support team and they can clear out the first request

Just in case porting team is unable to do so and ask you to open ticket, please then private message PM support:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@adam_koodo  I’ll send you the porting team number private message and they can re trigger the request 

Need Help? Let's chat.