cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

Manjit50
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am writing in regard to the plan I have with Public mobile. I was out of country for 6 months but I paid my bill on time every month. Now I am back in Canada but my phone is not working. I want someone to contact me urgently in regards to this matter as this is very unacceptable. 
My phone number that doesn’t work is +1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please contact me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 REPLIES 6

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Manjit50 check your credit card and see when was the last time OM charges you.  If it was less than 120 days, you account would still be there and just need to pay and reactivate

Everyone already mentioned pay via My Account or *611

if you dont have My account login, or no 4 digit PIN, an alternative way is to get a voucher from Shoppers drug Mart and then load the voucher using *611.  This is quicker as you don't need to wait for agent to reset password 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Manjit50 

Did you use a local SIM while away for 6 months?

Check the Cellular Network to see if it is clicked on PM.

Also rebooting your phone by powering off then back on.

Last thing to do is to reset on your phone if other recommendations didn’t work.

pmva
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Manjit50 Pls be aware that PM support is all online.  There isn't someone that can call you.  We are customers like you and can offer you some troubleshooting steps.  If none of that works you should open a ticket with the CS Agent.

You should try dialing 611 from the phone just to get a status on the account.  If you logged in, does it show as active?  Does the phone show as connected to the PM network?  Could you double check that it's the PM SIM in the phone?  Not sure if you used that phone in another country and maybe used a local SIM, maybe it's still in there?

if you need to contact CS Agent do one of these,

You can contact an agent using the chatbot.  Type "agent" and click contact us to go through the wizard.

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If for some reason they don't respond to the ticket, you can try to send an email directly to the CS Agent here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Here is a help article about how to contact the CS Agent.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@Manjit50 good news is that you should be able to just reactivate your service by logged into My Account or via *611 (4 digits PIn required)

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Manjit50 

Can you edit out your phone numbers please it's a public forum. Click on the arrow at the middle right of your post. Then we can troubleshoot with you here in the community.

Edit:

Have you confirmed you have active service by logging into your account or calling 611 from your phone or 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number to hear your account info? Have you rebooted your phone? Is there an error message?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Manjit50 this is an open forum, please remove your number for your own protection

First, can you login My Account?

if you use the phone , call *611, what it says?

Need Help? Let's chat.