cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone issue

LivingstonAsh13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m trying to change my plan to something cheaper for my son who only needs texting n calling but won’t let me every time try says ops something went wrong so how do reactivate my sons phone

11 REPLIES 11

Does son have his own account ? He needs his own account as there's no family plans here at PM. He needs a separate sim and unique email address...you can use the same credit card for payment though.

Are you using a laptop to access his account ?

Make sure you're using correct username (email address) and password for his account.

Please log in using incognito mode. I'm using Firefox and seems to be working fine.

LivingstonAsh13

My son taking over my old phone I upgraded mine so was just trying change the plan for him to just calling and texting so selected the 15 dollar plan but says ops something went wrong every time 

LivingstonAsh13

Still says ops something went wrong 

What plan is son rocking currently ?

If he's already on the $15 plan...that's the least expensive plan PM offers right now.

@LivingstonAsh13 

Try what @hairbag1  suggested. I like using  Chrome or Edge browser in incognito.

LivingstonAsh13

My money I added still sitting in available funds just keeps saying ops something went wrong when try change over 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@LivingstonAsh13 

If you are changing plans in self service make sure to choose change on next renewal date otherwise if you do an immediate plan change there is no credit from your current plan.

LivingstonAsh13

I been trying switch my plan n. Re activate it for 2 days

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@LivingstonAsh13 

hi  use a differrent browser in private or incognito mode and sign back in 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try logging in using incognito mode.

Try waiting for 1/2 hour...then retry.

edit...

cheapest currently is the $15 plan with 100 outgoing Cdn minutes, unlimited incoming minutes and unlimited text. 250mb's data also included. With the recent Holiday free 500 minutes of International calling (including to Canada)...the $15 plan should be good.

Need Help? Let's chat.