cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone issue

Elarmoresheil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need help, I accidentally use my husband phone to change mine and now his phone is not working can you please fix or transfer my husband phone to telus please and please back my original phone number xxx-xxxxxxx please

Edit:  phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum. 

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am this is a duplicate of https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/What-is-the-phone-number-for-customer...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Elarmoresheil, I am not quite sure exactly what you mean.  By the sounds of it, you may have ported a wrong number.  In any event, this looks like something that only the moderator team can address.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.