cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone disconnecting

Lou70
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is hanging up during calls. Just started doing this a few weeks ago, never had an issue before.  I am wondering if anyone else has had an issue with this problem 

4 REPLIES 4

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Lou70   It hasn't happened to me but I don't usually have very long phone calls.  Is your phone VoLTE enabled?   Do you have it set to 3G, 4G/LTE or 5G?

@will13am wrote:

@Lou70 , I have never had disconnect issues with this service since 2016.  Is the signal strength good when the disconnects happen?  Note that phone calls used to disconnect at around the 2 hour mark.  I don't know if this happens these days as I rarely do 2 hour phone calls.  

I did a 3 hour call a couple of months ago. There was no disconnection.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Lou70 , I have never had disconnect issues with this service since 2016.  Is the signal strength good when the disconnects happen?  Note that phone calls used to disconnect at around the 2 hour mark.  I don't know if this happens these days as I rarely do 2 hour phone calls.  

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

It could be just a bad connection or the location.  If this happened a lot in different locations,  then you can try to switch your network connections to another available network in your phone. Or try turning airplane mode on and off. Reboot phone.

If still continues to happen then message public mobile agents at the link below to let know. They might need to do some troubleshooting on your account. They will reply back via message to your inbox once you sign in click your photo upper right corner to see message  📩 .

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.