Did you mean: 

Phone calls

Justamber111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have money on my account but cant make a call

6 REPLIES 6

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try to manually select 3g in your settings ,you may have a provisioning issue with your account if so you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:   https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

TerryR
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

auto renew on CC. Not the time of the schedule. It is all in good standing, not a 'user' error. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Was your regular plan renewal scheduled for last night ? Log in to your account / Available Funds to see if you have enuff to cover plan renewal. Make sure you have plan costs in Available Funds.

If you need to, go to retail outlet like Shell Gas or Walmart and get payment vouchers to cover renewal cost then dial 611 to add 'em to your account.

TerryR
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm going through the same issue. Where are you located? I'm in SW ON (near KW, but rural) I had to switch networks back to PM from Telus, but still not able to make phone calls. None of my family can. I have a ticket opened. I would suggest you submit a ticket as soon as you can

( BTW -- re-seating the SIM doesn't help it) 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Justamber111   are you on the $15 plan?

did you used up your 100 outgoing minutes?

If so, you need to pay $5 to buy the Canada Calling add-on minute.  And remember, buying addon requires 2 steps.  First to load fund and then to go back and buy

Of if you are on unlimited Canada Calling plans ($25 and above), reboot your phone once

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Justamber111 Hi if you dial *611 is your account active?what plan are you on ? turn off phone,reseat sim restart phone 

Need Help? Let's chat.