cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments

Henry71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I just made a payment to my plan using a payment voicher and it's not showing up in my balance, thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

HI @HALIMACS  @Handy1 

I guess we don't need to ask everyone who used voucher why they use voucher.  

Assuming OP is "locked" from charged back, they would be experienced to work with agent on the voucher and won't come and ask here 🙂

I understand that @Handy1.

It's been a long-standing practice around here to discourage people from doing chargebacks since it amounts to 'free' service. The penalty is that users don't get to use credit cards on their account for a two-year period.

I guess I just didn't understand the ask in relation to the OP's question, however perhaps you were just seeking background information.

Henry71

I use cash to get voichers.

@HALIMACS  When some folk have done charge backs they have to use vouchers after that and get support to help load them is my understanding . I’ve never done it before just from what I’ve gathered reading here in the forums 

What does a chargeback have to do with the voucher not working @Handy1 ?

@Henry71  did you happen to do a charge back from the bank before ? In any event you can also get support to investigate 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Henry71

I purchased the voicher on Friday.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Henry71  Some vouchers take 24 hours after purchase to use . Where did you get the vouchers from ?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Henry71 

Try logging off, and logging back in again.

Then, check under your Payments tab for the payment.

You can also tap the little refresher icons on each page to get an up-to-date version of the page.

If after all that you STILL don't see the payment, contact customer support to help with applying it.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.