cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

tusean_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My payment was due yesterday, I bought the voucher and paid and it still says my service is suspended

3 REPLIES 3

JL9
Mayor / Maire

So the voucher went through then? Depending on where you got it, it could take up to 24 hours to be activated.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Dial 611 to get current status of your account.

Let us know what it says.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tusean_ wrote:

My payment was due yesterday, I bought the voucher and paid and it still says my service is suspended

@tusean_   do you see the voucher amount showing up as Available Fund?   What amount do you see?

And what plan do you have?  Please note that if you have a $10 plan, the plan price has changed to $13, so, you will need $13 to cover the plan.

If Available Fund on My Account  is enough to cover the plan amount,  check if you see the button "Reactivate current plan".  If there  is one there, click on it .  Then logoff My Account and reboot the phone

If no such button there but the Available fund is enough to cover the plan, try to use the Lost/Stolen trick:

Login to My Account.
Go to the plans or usage page and click on lost/stolen to Suspend the service.
Log off and then Wait 5 minsutes
Log back in My Account, Plans or usage page and click on lost/stolen, then Resume the service.

The plan will automatically reactivate since you already have enough funds to pay for the plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.