cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

huynhnamdo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am just wondering if this is good. I just made a payment today because my next cycle is Jan 18th. My balance is now $35 so is it gonna auto-charge my balance on the 18th?

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@huynhnamdo 

Here's how your renewal works....

3 days before your renewal you will get a reminder to pay text from pm (611). You will get this text whether you have paid ahead of time or not or whether or not you are set up for autopay. You can use this as your reminder to top up your account.

At about 9pm eastern on the evening before renewal your account status will change to expired as your 30 day plan is about to expire. Unless you have no services this is perfectly normal.

On the day of your renewal at midnight eastern your plan will renew and any counters ( like data) in your account will reset to zero (0/1024mb). Rewards will be converted and applied to your balance as available funds.

At 2am* eastern your plan amount will be debited from your available funds in your balance. If there is insufficient funds in your balance to cover your plan amount the difference will be charged to your autopay card as an automatic top up. Your card statement will show this amount+taxes.

Your payment history will show 30 DAY PLAN....$10 and depending on your plan either your applicable data amount 1 GB OF DATA AT 3G SPEED....$15  or 3GB/$25 or 5GB/$30 and so on or for the $15 plan the talk portion 100 Minutes Talk Booster......$5.

If an automatic top up and/or the plan/data/minute debits/credits do not show in your payment history by 3am* eastern you have likely suffered an autopay fail. You will have until 6am eastern to make a manual top up and reactivate your plan. If reactivate does not take your plan amount from your balance then briefly suspend your service via lost/stolen. This forces the payment and the transactions will show up in your payment history.

At 6am* eastern any account  that has not paid for their plan amount in full will have their services suspended or if its been 90 days these accounts will be cancelled and deactivated and lose their phone number. Active accounts will change from expired/suspended to active status. Occasionally this process is delayed up to 6 hours or so....check your transactions in your payment history for confirmation.

At noon eastern you will recieve two texts** from 611. The first confirms your rewards were successfully applied to your account. The second confirms your plan has successfully renewed. Not recieving the second text indicates an autopay failure.

It is my suggestion that before and after renewal you screenshot your overview page and your payment history in case their are any anomolies that need to be addressed like your data counter not resetting. If you like to keep detailed records and you are computer savvy @LurganIeUk has an excel file to export your account history to....send him a private message if this interests you.

*Renewals often run late up to 6+ hours. When this happens all times are pushed forward by the same amount of time so you may see that your account status will not change from expired to active or suspended until as late as noon eastern.

**There is currently a glitch causing the "rewards were applied" text to instead by sent out 12 hours later at midnight eastern.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@huynhnamdo 

if you have at Available Funds:$$ has the amount left, for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if you have your credit card in AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. 

huynhnamdo

Thank you

huynhnamdo

Thank you

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@huynhnamdo 

If you have available funds, Public Mobile will draw upon those before drawing upon a registered payment card.

The good news is you will still benefit from the $2 auto pay reward just for having a payment card registered on the account.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@huynhnamdo  Hi yes your next payment will come from those funds 😀

Need Help? Let's chat.