cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Mls
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have just re-registered. I will like to setup my account to pay for my monthly subscription

3 REPLIES 3

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Mls 

What do you mean by reregister?

Did you activate your sim?

During the registration you have to option to register for autopay and you will instantly get$2 once your account is setup. 

You activate your account at the same time when you activate your sim.

Do you need help with it?

Thanks

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Mls If you registered your SIM online, then you set up your self service account. And should have already added you autopay credit card too. Try logging in. If it was activated in store, use this link to set up your self service account https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ . You can add your autopay credit card from within. Welcome back to PM. 

Make a patment.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can setup autopay.

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.