cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment system glitch - AutoPay not being processed, account suspended

rishib
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear Public Mobile,

There seems to be a bug in your payment processing system. AutoPay was turned on for the account, but I received a text message today afternoon saying saying "Your plan did not renew because we did not receive your payment. Make a payment at publicmobile.ca/selfserve...". And then the service abruptly stopped working. 

The previous payment related text message before that said "Public Mobile here. Just a heads up, your payment is due on Sep 08. If you're on AutoPay or have already paid, please ignore this message."

I did not receive any text message saying that "AutoPay cannot be processed", or any other indication that my account will be suspended. It seems like the system is not accepting the credit card I have on record even when I try to pay manually. I am fairly sure that my credit card information is probably correct because I have used the exact same payment information twice (through AutoPay) to pay for two of my other Public Mobile accounts just two days ago.

Please fix this bug in the system. It is likely that other cusomers who are in a similar situation will be left without any service, without any warning, even though they set up AutoPay.

1 REPLY 1

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rishib, please send a private message to the moderator team to have them look into your payment issue. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Good luck.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.