cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not working

amandaihunt87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have tried making a payment with a payment voucher which said invalid then I tried making a payment with my credit card which said I already had enough funds in my account. Phone service is off and can't figure out how to make a payment when both options wont work.

4 REPLIES 4

@amandaihunt87 wrote:

I do have  reactivate button but it doesn't work. There is nothing listed under the amount due but I know I don't have enough funds for my plan to work. I tried adding $5.00 to my account manually with my credit card and received an error message.

@amandaihunt87  When was your plan renewal date? Was it yesterday or today? If you have a cc on file do you have AutoPay enabled? Try dialing #611 from your device.Does it report a balance?

amandaihunt87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I do have  reactivate button but it doesn't work. There is nothing listed under the amount due but I know I don't have enough funds for my plan to work. I tried adding $5.00 to my account manually with my credit card and received an error message.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Do you have reactivate button when you log in?

If you do please click on it.

Restart your phone

If that didn't work, report phone stolen, then report the phone found, then restart.

If that doesn't work, add one dollar to your account.

If that doesn't work, please contact moderators

Need Help? Let's chat.