cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see or change my plan

lokriet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This happened a month ago. I was hoping it's a temporary bug in the profile page, but it's still like this. 

I don't see anything in my plan section: 

Image 1.jpg

If I click plan details, I get an "Oh no! It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic." page no matter how many times I re-try it. 

I wouldn't be worried too much, since the phone works fine. But I actually wanted to change my plan. But all I see when I try to do that is a whole lot of nothing: 

Image 2.jpg

Did anyone see anything like that before? What can I do with this? Pls advise ^^

7 REPLIES 7

@lokriet Yes, incognito usually helps most of the time.

lokriet

@Staliger Incognito mode worked. I guess I tried all those before, too, so they were all stuck in the same way?

lokriet

@Anonymous That worked, thanks a lot!

@lokriet wrote:

@Staliger yes, I tried from Chrome and Firefox, and from my phone too

@lokriet That's strange. Try incognito mode with disabled extentions, like Adblock. If doesn't help..click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lokriet wrote:

This happened a month ago. I was hoping it's a temporary bug in the profile page, but it's still like this. 

If I click plan details, I get an "Oh no! It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic." page no matter how many times I re-try it. 

I wouldn't be worried too much, since the phone works fine. But I actually wanted to change my plan. But all I see when I try to do that is a whole lot of nothing: 

Did anyone see anything like that before? What can I do with this? Pls advise ^^

Yes. Happens all too often. Try clearing cache and site cookies or try a different browser or try incognito/privacy mode.

lokriet

@Staliger yes, I tried from Chrome and Firefox, and from my phone too

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@lokriet wrote:

Image 1.jpg

Image 2.jpg

@lokriet Did you try another browser/device to do that?

Need Help? Let's chat.