cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not work

Jorg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Will not accept credit card, voucher # is mislabeled and site is completely user unfriendly. Very disappointed!
6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jorg you didn't give us a lot of specifics here, but a couple of hints that might help:

1) For vouchers, use the PIN number from the voucher.  I think this what you're referring to for vouchers, and I agree it's a bit confusing figuring out you need to use the PIN.

2) For credit cards, it's important to ignore any formatting instructions on the page and format your name and address EXACTLY as they appear on your credit card statement, including spacing, capitalization, and punctuation.  One common issue is appartment/suite number.  You might need to leave that field blank and prepend it to your street address.  So if you're in unit 123 at 555 Main St, you might need to enter "123-555 Main St" and leave unit number blank.  Just do it exactly as it is on your credit card statement.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What do you mean by " voucher # is mislabeled"?

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Relax, calm down and try again. The site is very user friendly and simple to use, but sometimes there are glitches. Nothing is perfect. I can tell you Other carriers have the same issue even if they are not web based self serve. Trust me on that.

Now, make sure you typed in everything carefully and slowly. Before you do, clear the cache in your browser and make sure it is up to date (most recent version). If it doesn't work try another browser and or a different computer. It will work.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Please try clearing browser's cache and history and try again. 

Or try private/incegnito mode as @NDesai suggested.  

Also try different browser
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Try it using incognito/private browsing mode. 

Need Help? Let's chat.