cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not being processed

Vili789
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I have recently purchased a sim card and i am trying to make my first payment, but the payment doesnt go through. I have contacted my bank- it's all good on their end, been told to contact the vendor itself. I have tried the upper case lower case trick, along with not indicating the apartment number to no avail. what should/ could i do? any help would be appreciated

7 REPLIES 7

Vili789

thx. 

just sent a private msg to the moderator team, just before reading your suggestion. will do it as well right now

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

@Vili789 wrote:

def can't submit a ticket...

stpm-new.png

If you are still having problems submitting a ticket. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@Vili789 wrote:

Click the ? in lower right side of screen. Type "contact human", then click "Contact Moderators".

Vili789

Vili789

Thx for the quick reply! 🙂

I am trying to submit a ticket, but that got stuck as well... Trying to go the "activation unsuccessful" route but the system doesnt let me submit the ticket. will try to do it again, maybe with positive results this time around.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Vili789 , if there's several failed attempts, your payment card can be blocked which seems like the case here.  You need to contact the moderator team who can unblock it.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.