cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not available?

RobertJ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to pay my balance but when I select payment it says I have enough money as a balance, even though it isn't and I'm unable to put a payment through, I thought it would go through automatically a few days ago, but now my plan is expired.

How do I get this working?

9 REPLIES 9

@srlawren bits stopped flowing.  Good one . 🤣. @RobertJ said the he thought it would have automatically been paid a few days ago. Leading me to believe the autopay failed.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RobertJ wrote:

now my plan is expired.

@RobertJ have your services stopped working?  ie. are you able to call, text, and use data (each if applicable to your plan of course)?  If so, then seeing the "expired" status is normal during your renewal evening.  If your bits have stopped flowing then that's a different story.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@RobertJ  click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@RobertJ wrote:

nope, card was not charged. and payments gon't go through. I might have to ask the MOD team. how do I do that?

@RobertJ wrote:

nope, card was not charged. and payments gon't go through. I might have to ask the MOD team. how do I do that?

@RobertJ  

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

RobertJ

@RobertJ Was your credit card charged?  And do you know which plan you are on? If you overpaying a few $it will be applied next cycle.

@RobertJ wrote:

I've tried to pay like this but I can't see an Amount due. so I don't know how much I need to pay again, and it doesn't go through. I don't want to overpay by just adding a random amount

RobertJ

I've tried to pay like this but I can't see an Amount due. so I don't know how much I need to pay again, and it doesn't go through. I don't want to overpay by just adding a random amount

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@RobertJ  log into your my account and manually add the required amount + $1. Then hit the reactivate account option. Or pay through 611 use this link on how to do it https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

You can also buy and apply a voucher. 

@RobertJ wrote:

I'm trying to pay my balance but when I select payment it says I have enough money as a balance, even though it isn't and I'm unable to put a payment through, I thought it would go through automatically a few days ago, but now my plan is expired.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@RobertJ wrote:

@RobertJ  If yor phone is working and today is your renewal then ignore that message and let the renewal complete. If your phone is not working then try adding $1 to your account and click on the re-activate button.

Need Help? Let's chat.