cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment method expired

mr939905
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had to update my payment method information. Is it going to try to process the payment again (in the next couple days) or do I need to pay the account manually using my bank? The payment was due to today and I received a message on my phone to ensure payment details were correct.

5 REPLIES 5

@mr939905   PM billing is every 30 days so your billing will no be on the same date each month.  Main thing to know is your service working?  You can also login to the account (incognito/private mode on browser) and select the Payment option from the left side of page and view more details about your due date.

mr939905

Okay thank you for your help! And I do believe it gonna process tonight since when I looked on my payment history it was routinely processed on the 11th of each month. SO I think that is the same as what you are getting at. Again thanks again. Have a great day!

@mr939905   Are your services working and was payment today (overnight) or tonight (11th)?  If former and service is working then nothing to worry about.  If payment failed and account is suspended, then login and Reactivate the account by making a manual payment.

mr939905

Well it didnt technically expire. The tap on my old card was causing issues and so I ordered a new card. Everything was the same except the CVV (3 letter code on the back).

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mr939905    Has the card expired?  If not and your payment is due overnight, then leave updating it until after the payment has gone through. 

Otherwise, log into the account using incognito/private mode and select Payments from the left side of page and then Update My Payment/Card (or similar) and update your CC.

edit:  re-read, no PM won't try to take another payment if the first one fails and you'd need to make a manual payment to the account from the payment page if the first one fails.

Need Help? Let's chat.