cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issues

mandeep06
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone,

I am using $40 monthly plan since June 2018, but my payments are always different. Not able to understand why my payment is variable every month.

Your early response is appreciated.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

@mandeep06 wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

I have already checked through my account's payment history, couldnt understand.

Waiting for the response from Moderator Team.

@mandeep06, the moderator team backlog is pretty long these days.  I suggest you screen cap the payment history, redact any personal information and post it here.  We will be able to assist with interpretation much faster than a moderator team interaction. 

mandeep06
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your reply.

I have already checked through my account's payment history, couldnt understand.

Waiting for the response from Moderator Team.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@mandeep06

Did you check your payment history in your self service account?  That should explain things.  Signing up for autopay gets you ongoing $2 credit.  If your friend referrals change (ie your referral leave/new referrals each month).  Buying add ons.  You also need to include taxes with the $40 plan.  These are some factors that affect your bill.  

Generally, you won't be billed extra since it is prepaid account.  If you find any errors in billing, you will need to contact moderator via PM.  

Just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@mandeep06 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am using $40 monthly plan since June 2018, but my payments are always different. Not able to understand why my payment is variable every month.

Your early response is appreciated.

Thanks,

Sorry you are having trouble, You can log into my account and "view payment hystory" and understand why this is happening. Payments should not be different if you do not change your plan or purchase add ons, sign up bonuses / credits or lose referal. If you can post your results from https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/ we could look into this for you. We as community helpers do not have access into your account and suggest contacting a moderator if something is not working as it should to look into your credit/debit in your account. Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.