cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment denied, but funds are there. Locked out of account

scotk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi 

I got a notice today my account didnt renew due to non payment.

Im sure there is money, but didnt go through.

Cant access my bank account or credit card because I only have access to unsecure wifi.

Normally access through phone.

Need help from rep please

@ admin @ Admin1 @ admin2 

edited by computergeek541:  the above tagged usernames aren't admins

12 REPLIES 12

@scotk wrote:

Need help from rep please

@ admin @ Admin1 @ admin2 

@scotk 

Please do not provide any information about yourself or your acocunt to the above usernames. They are not site administrators nor do they work for Public Mobile.

@scotk   message here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

scotk

Where do I find direct message?

scotk

I need my phone activated so I can make a payment.

I would love to phone in my credit card number but now *611 wont even fkn work 😞 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@scotk   are you putting in ticket? just use direct message, no need to validate account until an agent picks up the ticket

scotk

FML this is so fkn frustrating.
CAnt even verify my account, 

Code is sent, check your phone!"

Nothing shows up

@scotk   if you need your PIN to open ticket and unable to do so, please message them instead

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

but if you are going with voucher as a workaround for now, you dont' need a 4 digits account pin to load voucher.  You just need to get the voucher and load the 12 digits voucher PIN

scotk

I dont know my PIN 😞  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@scotk  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1682096155259.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

@scotk   you have to open ticket with PM support then

One thing you can do without support is to get  a voucher from SDM/711/Shell/London drug (get from there as their vouchers can be used immediately, vouchers from other stores might have a 24 hours wait time) and then load the voucher using *611 on your phone

If you really need support, please enage them via ticket, 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

scotk

I cant, because I am on public wifi I know has hackers.
I can only security access my account using cell phone.
I cant even check my Credit card, for the same reason

I need my service temp reinstated so I can make payment

Thanks

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@scotk   can you access My Account?

Please login to My Account and check if the Account status is Suspended.  Click Reactivate my plan and follow the steps to make a manual payment

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.