cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment declined but showing on my VISA

foster-kaitlin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Upon selecting my plan and entering my payment info, the site gave me the following error message: Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

However the charge is showing on my VISA card, and when I try to sign into my account it says: Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again.

I've tried changing password and get the same results. Can community moderator please assist?

4 REPLIES 4

nizam786
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please check your card if the validity date is correct or it expired. Update your card info by clicking on manage my ....

Yes a mod will be able to fix your problem.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@foster-kaitlin, sorry to hear you are having some issues.  As mentioned above please private message a MOD.  There was a case of this earlier today as well and was handled by the mods.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You should send a private message to a moderator for help with this. How to contact moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and if porting a number, the phone number you're porting, your account number with your previous carrier, and the authorized name exactly as it appears on that account.

Need Help? Let's chat.