cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Vouchers

RJ_108
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I want to get payment vouchers to pay for my subscription. I am having trouble with Recharge.com, is there any other place I can purchase vouchers online? 

Please tell me where I can get vouchers online, as I am not currently able to get it in a store. 

Thank you,

Rini

7 REPLIES 7

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@RJ_108 

If you're going to use payment vouchers to EXCLUSIVELY pay for on-going services, I've got a tip for you.

If you know someone in Alberta who can acquire these (or happen to be a resident there), purchase them from Alberta and you'll save the associated tax.

Stock up - then apply the vouchers in advance of your renewal date based on the face value needed to renew your plan value.   

Just remember that vouchers are non-refundable, so if you happen to decide to leave this place, the voucher is lost money, unless you can sell it privately to someone or gift it.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

If you are buying vouchers online why not just use the payment card to purchase a plan directly and save the service fee?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@szu wrote:

@RJ_108 

Muskbird does offer lower service fees than recharge.com.  

Several PM customers use muskbird for their vouchers.  However, the cheapest with no service fees is buying vouchers in person.  

Unfortunately for customers, many vouchers sold in stores do have fees attached to them.  The fees are just usually lower.

szu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@RJ_108 

Muskbird does offer lower service fees than recharge.com.  

Several PM customers use muskbird for their vouchers.  However, the cheapest with no service fees is buying vouchers in person.  

NexusMuse2024
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can also get an online visa from Amazon if all else fails and use it for the top up, since the receiving of it will be instant I think

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.