cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Voucher Not Accepted

wildpuddycat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I bought 2 $43 vouchers from a Petro Canada Gas Station on May 10 and today on May 11th. I have tried to put both vouchers in my phone and they come up as not accepted. Please try again, I have tried them both multiple times now and I'm starting to get frusturated as my phone is suspended. 

6 REPLIES 6

fbnbooks

i bought 2 vouchers at shoppers drug mart and neither of them work i´ve waited 3 days trying each day and no luck. i have to start a new job next week and need to stay in touch

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks for jumping in, @Rockdaddy22🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Rockdaddy22

That’s right, if I don’t get the real time voucher I load them myself via 611, I find it easier/quicker that way.

If you have any other questions about voucher use please post it 🙂

srlawren

@MCneill27 @wildpuddycat I've never tried it myself, but community oracle @Rockdaddy22 always applies his vouchers by dialing into the *611 automated system.  Even if you don't have access to the call centre (which most of us don't, only people with plans from prior to Jan 2015 do), you can still use the automated system to punch in your voucher details.  Apparently it's more reliable than doing so in the self-serve web portal.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Jorno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Here is a post based on my experience with using a payment voucher for payment.

Here is a recent post where another community member had problems adding payment vouchers to their account.  In this case, the solution was a private message to a helpful moderator and possibly a longer-than-expected activation period for the voucher.

Please keep us updated.  Hopefully you get your vouchers working soon!

MCneill27

Same thing here, 3 payment vouchers bought at Atlantic Superstore, none are accepted by the online system. Extremely frustrated as it has been two days without a phone, this is going to force me to leave Public Mobile. I messaged the moderators too and got no response

Need Help? Let's chat.