cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Mistake, Account Suspended, Still Waiting For Moderator Response

kboody
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had forgotten to add money to my account to renew my plan until this morning (plan expired today). When I went to pay, it was showing that my account had already been suspended. I then made the mistake of clicking on "make a payment" rather then "reactivate current plan", I did not realize the mistake til later. After making the payment I recieved a text saying account was suspended, then a few minutes later another text saying to disregard previous text as payment had been recieved. The money came off of my bank account, but my account is still suspended. I contacted a moderator, but it's been nearly 10 hrs and no response. I am desperately needing my phone working again for work-related purposes! Any suggestions? I tried clicking on the "reactivate current plan" button, but rather then using the money I have on account it is wanting to take off yet another payment, and I do not have the extra money for that to happen.

@CS_Agent

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kboody wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

Have you tried restarting your phone? Technically, sufficient payment should re-activate on the previous plan.

The mods are still dealing with a big back log and replying to messages on a first come first serve basis it can be up to 48hours until you hear from them. (Hopefully sooner, though.)

I did indeed, but it did not work. My account shows payment was made, adequate funds are available, balance owing is 0. But account is still suspended and plan shows as expired.

You tried and the system does not let you to reactivate your account.  Nothing you can do ATM but wait for moderator to reactivate your account.  

kboody
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@wetcoaster wrote:

Have you tried restarting your phone? Technically, sufficient payment should re-activate on the previous plan. If that is not the case you could try clearing the browser cache, different browser and/or incognito mode and try again?

The mods are still dealing with a big back log and replying to messages on a first come first serve basis it can be up to 48hours until you hear from them. (Hopefully sooner, though.)

I did indeed, but nothing worked. My account shows payment was made, adequate funds are available, balance owing is 0. But account is still suspended and plan shows as expired.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Have you tried restarting your phone? Technically, sufficient payment should re-activate on the previous plan. If that is not the case you could try clearing the browser cache, different browser and/or incognito mode and try again?

Need Help? Let's chat.