cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Issues still continues

iamnopreacher
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've been a customer of PM since Oct 2015 on the 90 day cycle and ever since I've been having payment issues. I have 4 accounts, one for each family member, and 3 of them have the same payment date. 2 of the 3 payments go through and the 3rd one always gets declined. I spoke to AMEX and they said they have no issue with 3 consecutive payments coming from the same company. But, PM insists that poorly implemented gateway doesn't allow for it. They have suggested using different credit cards for each account. That is not possible as the only other credit card I have, which is a master card, I will be cancelling tomorrow. I don't need so many credit cards. I suggested they change the payment dates on those 3 accounts to spread them out, but they ignored that suggestion. Looks like they don't give a **bleep** about loyal customers, so the time is come for me to start looking elsewhere. I seriously don't mind paying more elsewhere, at least there I can actully speak to someone and get things going. This community based system does not work for me and the people on the other end are either incapable of recognizing loyalty or they are simply incompetent. Slowly but surely, PM is joinign the ranks of other telecom companies...scum.

3 REPLIES 3

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Couldn't agree more. Charge more and more yet service doesn't improve.

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @iamnopreacher

Rest assured that we do recognize and appreciate your loyalty! I can also confirm that my collegues and I are all very competent, otherwise we probably wouldn't be here anymore Cat Tongue 

If we could accomodate you, we surely would. But unfortunately the credit card limit in our system isn't something we can control. It works this way to protect us from fraud, I'm sure you can understand 🙂

We can't manually spread out your payment dates. If you'd like to spread them out, you'd have to let one of the plan expire for a few days or weeks (or however long you'd like) and manually make a payment on the day you want it to renew. 

We totally understand a community based system doesn't work for everyone. Some like it this way, some prefer paying more and getting live phone support. It's up to you! 

Now, as we previously mentioned, if you would like your card to get unblocked from our system, please provide us with the requested info via private message, otherwise we won't be able to help any further 🙂

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I still don't understand why they don't allow people to have multiple lines on a single account. That would probably solve your issue too and make it so much simpler for everyone including PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.