Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying

Lindsayehs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I make sure auto withdrawal is not activated on my account ? @CS_Agent 

14 REPLIES 14

@dust2dust wrote:

@LitlLdy- It's great that you found that RTR thing there. A while ago I suggested that to somebody but it didn't seem to restart the account. So I'd like to see someone prove that out from being suspended. I think you were in on that thread too. The customer decided to just leave.

@dust2dust , I would like to know also! I can’t remember how I was able to get mine started from suspended!

@maximum_gato  were you able to reactivate an account from suspended by using the MuskBird RTR option? I can’t remember!

@LitlLdy- It's great that you found that RTR thing there. A while ago I suggested that to somebody but it didn't seem to restart the account. So I'd like to see someone prove that out from being suspended. I think you were in on that thread too. The customer decided to just leave.

@dust2dust wrote:

@LitlLdy- muskbird.com 🙂 I'm still uncertain that that RTR works to immediately restart an account when suspended.

@dust2dust , I can only speak from my experience that I have had with it. I have always used it since this EverSafe has began just incase I can’t get on!

I never know half the time if anything will work here from one moment to the next! 🙏🏼 I’ve had luck with some things that some haven’t & visa versa!

@LitlLdy- muskbird.com 🙂 I'm still uncertain that that RTR works to immediately restart an account when suspended.

@Lindsayehs wrote:

How do you add funds manually 

@Lindsayehs , I do it differently than most people. About 3 days before my payment is due I purchase a payment voucher online by doing a Public Mobile RTR from MuskBird using my phone number that adds them automatically to my account.

Public Mobile RTR

You can choose to use  Public Mobile Top Up Voucher  where you purchase it & receive the pin in your email then sign into your Public Mobile Account to add it but I purchased the other option Public Mobile RTR that tops it up for when you provide your phone #! Which this option works great if you can’t login to your account nor call 611 !

Edit: Typo

@Lindsayehs  Make manual payment in you account payment page or with vouchers and *611

Lindsayehs

How do you add funds manually 

@Lindsayehs wrote:

How do i renew my service? Is there a fee to re-enroll? What date does it come out of my account?

@Lindsayehs , sorry, I edited my message to late!

After doing this you can do what I do & add funds to your account manually using the card you have on your account or by using payment vouchers. I add enough funds to cover my 30 day plan about 3 days before it is due.

@Lindsayehs  By turning auto pay (subscribe back on) like in the pic below . And there’s no fee for that just the cost of the plan on your renewal day 30 days from the day you activated or 90 days depending on the plan you chose 

@Lindsayehs wrote:

How do i renew my service? Is there a fee to re-enroll? What date does it come out of my account?

HI @Lindsayehs 

if the card still on the system, you can make a manual payment ahead of renewal by going to Payment and Add enough fund to it using the card on the system

or buy vouchers from stores and load it to your My Account ahead of renewal

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Lindsayehs 

simply go to My Account, Payment, Manage Subscription and disable "Subscribed"

or to be even safer, submit ticket with CS agent and ask them to remove the card from the account

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lindsayehs

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lindsayehs  make sure it’s turned off like this 

Turn auto subscribe off/on

Handy1_0-1695237385476.png

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Lindsayehs wrote:

How do I make sure auto withdrawal is not activated on my account ? @CS_Agent 

@Lindsayehs 

1. Log in to the Public Mobile app or My Account
  2. Go to the ‘Payments' tab
  3. Select ‘Manage Subscription’
  4. Click the toggle to Unsubscribe and select ‘Unsubscribe’ on the confirmation pop up
  5. You will continue to have service until your current subscription ends. You’ll be able to see the date that your subscription will end in the ‘Manage Subscription’ section
  6. After this date you will no longer have service and you will have 90 days to renew your service

Edit: After doing this you can do what I do & add funds to your account manually. I add enough funds to cover my 30 day plan about 3 days before it is due.

Need Help? Let's chat.