cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying online

Lms1967
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why is it that I can't sign in? Says my phone number is not a valid number and that my email address is already an account that I can't get into? Is there someone who I can actually talk to

6 REPLIES 6

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Are you still unable to sign in?  Look at Halimacs post from 2 weeks ago for assistance with resetting your email:

If you still need assistance from Public Mobile staff after following prior recommended advice, reach out to their Moderator team.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Lms1967
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't sign in with my email address. It says it's not a registered email address yet I get emails from public mobile

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Lms1967 wrote:

Why is it that I can't sign in? Says my phone number is not a valid number and that my email address is already an account that I can't get into? Is there someone who I can actually talk to

If you still need assistance from Public Mobile staff after following prior recommended advice, reach out to their Moderator team.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can call 611 and make a payment.  Also you can either use recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/voucher-payment-options

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lms1967 wrote:

Had you already made a self-serve account? If so, use the left side and try to login using your email address and password. You can try the Forgot your password? link too.

What happens when you dial 611?

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Lms1967 wrote:

Hi @Lms1967 you don't need your phone number to sign in.  Your username is your email address and the password is the one you created on activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.