cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payed and no service !!!

Tylerbennet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have bought a voucher at shoppers drug mart on jun 12 2022 at 11:13pm. My pin was  Once I put in my pin it said I was activated .. I tryed using my phone around 12:00 1230am and it said ur having a system up date.. I wake up to use my phone it’s says I’m not actived and that my pin is in valid !!!!! Not happy 

18 REPLIES 18

What does 611 say? If it wants money then you're suspended and don't have enough balance. What plan are you on? If it says a renewal date and your balance then your account is active.

Just adding money doesn't do anything until you do something with it ie. renewal at your 30 days or buy add-ons. This is not pay as you go.

Tylerbennet

Can I speak to a freakin person here this is killing me 

Tylerbennet

I can’t log in to my account… i don’t know why this is the worst experience I have had !!! Get this thing working !!!!

@Tylerbennet wrote:

Why does it say that my service is suspended when I just put minutes on??? I have 30 dollors on it ??? What is going on 

@Tylerbennet   So, there are $30 in the Available Fund?  is your plan $25 or $15 ? If so, it is an easy fix

You can do this to trigger the renewal manually:

1. Login to My Account.
  2. Go to Plan and Add-ons Tab and click on Lost/Stolen Phone to Suspend the service.
  3. Log off and then Wait 5 minutes
  4. Log back in My Account, go back to Plan and Add-ons Tab, click on Lost/Stolen Phone, then
  5. Resume/Reactivate Service. The plan will automatically reactivate since you already have enough funds to pay for the plan.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tylerbennet wrote:

It says I’m suspended why wtf 

@Tylerbennet why don't you stop taking a hissy fit take a deep breath and listen to the advice given to you from @softech  it is sound advice!!

Tylerbennet

Why does it say that my service is suspended when I just put minutes on??? I have 30 dollors on it ??? What is going on 

Tylerbennet

It says I’m suspended why wtf 

Tylerbennet

This is bs I have 30 on my phone and I can’t make a phone call ???? 

@Tylerbennet wrote:

Some one better help me or I’ll be going to a different company 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

@Tylerbennet   we are all customers like you.  We are trying to help, that's why I suggest you to check My Account.  That is the first thing you should check to see what is going on

If you want formal PM support help instead , you will need to open a ticket like what I said above.  They will reply within an hour or two and you work with them by messaging with them

Yes, moving to a different company can be an option, but if you need your phone number to go with you, ONLY active account can be ported out .  So, you still need to get your account active again before you can go away with your phone number, unless you decide to give up the number as well

Please first check My Account as I advised above first.  At least understand what happened.  Then you have a choice to just work with PM Support by opening ticket or provide us more details and we try to help  🙂

Tylerbennet

Some one better help me or I’ll be going to a different company 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Tylerbennet

It wasn’t used.. it said it had the money on it when I typed in the pin.. ???

@Tylerbennet wrote:

This is not cool get it working.. I have payed and this is a major inconvenience 

@Tylerbennet   You can try to reboot your phone once and see

If still not working, please check your My Account as I mentioned above.  It might be just little glitch that we can try to help you to fix.  It likely is the quickest way to get your service working again

If you like you can also open a ticket with PM Support at the same time, but it will be an hour or so turn around.  

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Tylerbennet

I don’t like typing all this it’s vary frustrating 

Tylerbennet

This is not cool get it working.. I have payed and this is a major inconvenience 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tylerbennet hi you will be even more unhappy if someone steals your voucher you are on a public forum anyone can see your info!! click on the down arrow in the little circle top right corner to edit your post 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tylerbennet   Please remove your PIN, this is an open forum and you don't want it posted here.  Go back to your post, click the down arrow and then select Edit Message and remove the PIN

Can you login to My Account, does it show your account Active, Plan Expired or Suspended?

Is there any Available Fund in My Account?  Maybe the voucher amount is sitting there and wasn't used for renewal yet

Can you also check the Transaction page ( https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/) and see if it shows the voucher was entered and if the amount was used 

Tylerbennet

I have payed for service with a voucher and it’s not working 

Tylerbennet

Yo I need help 

Need Help? Let's chat.