Did you mean: 

Pay for service and not working

Amanadore30
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same problem please contact me I’m mad

6 REPLIES 6

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Ok, so you are able to login to your account but you do not have service. It would help if you could explain in more detail. Did you have service before or are you trying to sign up?

Most likely you will need to contact the community moderators as we've mentioned above. Please send the Moderator Team a private message with your account information (name, phone number, account, pin) and they can look into the issue.

Amanadore30
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well account suspended I have money on account 

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@Amanadore30 Sorry to hear about your trouble. 

Can an you please provide more info explaining what exactly is not working and what have you tried so far?

if it's something not account related, community members here might be able to efficiently help sort out your issue. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Anger never solves anything.  Let us know more details of your problem and the community can provide some useful solutions.

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello @Amanadore30,

So, you're paying for service, but the phone is not working? Could you give us more details about your phone, what you've already tried, can you login to your account, etc...?

As mentioned, if it is not an issue with your phone, then you will need a community moderator to help you out. Please contact them right away, you can see the process here:

Contacting Our Community Moderators

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @Amanadore30,

Please send a private message to @CS_Agent to get help.  Provide your public mobile phone number in the private message to help them locate your account.  

Need Help? Let's chat.