cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password

Diane71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I could not access my phone since Monday with either text or phone. My CC had expired and my email had changed. I spoke to an agent this morning. He changed my email for me and I was sent a code so I could purchase data until my account is fixed. I cannot access my account to change my password or to add my CC. I have text but cannot phone out or receive calls. So frustrating. Seriously thinking of leaving PM. Ridiculous.  The agent could not access my acct either. Now have to wait for technical support.

3 REPLIES 3

@Diane71 The agent has passed the ticket for senior technician to look into it?  honest, if they don't have access to the account either, you have to wait for them to look into it and fix it.  But don't reply the agent message tomorrow morning and press for an update and a resolutions

Diane71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Handy1 wrote:

@Diane71  Have you tried to reboot your phone and or tried to reset your net work settings , also some have found that simply taking SIM card out and putting back in can sometimes fix glitches 

I tried but nothing. Thx.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Diane71  Have you tried to reboot your phone and or tried to reset your net work settings , also some have found that simply taking SIM card out and putting back in can sometimes fix glitches 

Need Help? Let's chat.