Paid my monthly fee but plan didn't renew

DJSquidz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I made a payment to my account today yet my plan didn't 

11 REPLIES 11

DJSquidz

Hi Softech,

As promised I came back and gave you an accepted as solution to this reply because they did reply albeit after 72 hours and?not 48.  This does seem to be the trend according to the forum and the posts I have been reading.   Maybe Public Mobile should either 

• Hire new CSRs to increase productivity or;
  • Set new expectations so we at least know we won't have replies for this long.

DJSquidz

I did so prior to coming on here and checking this public board alas you've been more encouraging than the company itself.  Somehow I would see metrics going down fast if we were at any other phone company when no reply within 36 hours almost since I posted my ticket shortly after 9am yesterday

@DJSquidz I suggest you to at leaset nessage them today for an update,  they usually reply quickly during week day 

DJSquidz

Thank you for this information.   If I get a reply from either I will return to mark this as my solution however I did submit one yesterday and haven't seen anything as of yet.  This is a big pain as I need my phone as a security measure due to my life situation.  This has been prohibitive on me for the last 2 days.

@DJSquidz you have to open ticket with PM support to sort out the login issue then.  After you started messaging them, tell them about the payment issue as well:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

DJSquidz

This post was originally supposed to be up 2 days ago and somehow stayed in my drafts until I was able to access wifi today so it's been 48 hours payment has been made and my email I was using is no longer active so I can't access my account online.  And since it takes forever to speak to an agent through online that's been unsuccessful at changing my email 

@DJSquidz it takes some time for the system to reactivate plan if you use *611, you can login to My Account to manually click that.  If not, wait 15 min and reboot the phone 

DJSquidz

I used *611 and the funds are still in avail funds According to *611

DJSquidz

No I did not. I simply added the amount of my monthly plan via prepaid voucher 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DJSquidz did you pay through My Acxount or *611?

Use Incognito mode to login to My Account and confirm the Account status.   If it is still Suspended,  check if the money is sitting as Available Fund.  If the money I'd there, click Reactivate my plan and follow the steps, it should use the money from Available Fund there 

If you do not see the money there in Available Fund, check Payment History to confirm if PM did take the money 

@DJSquidz wrote:

I made a payment to my account today yet my plan didn't 

By any chance did you ask for your plan to be changed? Sometimes, the renewing fails unless a payment is made for the price of the more expensive plan out of the new and old plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.