cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid but account still suspended

pugger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is getting **bleep** annoying. Every single time I pay. It takes my money and then I have to come post on this dumb forum about it. Yes it took my money and took it out of my bank account and yes my account balance says 0$ and yes this happens 100% of the time. So please leave me your non sense answers that wont help again.

19 REPLIES 19

DarthMom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks Shazia for reactivating my service so quickly.

I still can't login into my account - I get either a locked out or error message.  Can you look into this when you have a chance?

Thanks!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@pugger

Sure! can you please reboot your phone? everything should be all good to go. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@pugger

I sent it on Monday at 10:44 am, will send it back right away. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

pugger

There is not even a message from you in my inbox. Feel free to login and check my inbox. Nothing was ever deleted from it.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @pugger

I'm very sorry but if you never replied back to my last response. 

Thanks,

Shazia

pugger

Its been a few days now and its still not fixed. I pmed 2 moderators twice each and neither have fixed my account. They claim they did but they did not. I changed my plan and paid and it never went through. My plan is for 30 days 2gb , txting and unlimited province calling. Please fix this once again. I dont know how many more times I can post here and send private messages.

Is there an email address where I can send complaints too? Anyone know? I need to report that no one will help me or answer my private messages.

@pugger Reply to @Shazia_K by private message with the info she needs. If unfamiliar with private messaging, check here: Private Messages - viewing and creating. The moderators are online; Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

pugger

Its still not working and ive rebooted my phone twice.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @pugger

I'm sorry for the delay in responding back to you as you might already know we are currently receiving a higher volume of requests than our usual.

I was able to take a look at your account and I see that you currently have a balance of $61, there was a payment of $50 made in today's date, were you trying to switch to another price plan? as this amount could not cover the actual 90 days plan you had. 

Please let me know so I can help you further. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Could you take a look at @pugger's account if you get a chance. I guess they've experienced this a couple times.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @DarthMom

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please reboot your phone? everything should be good to go, I also had to make some changes to your account, I will send you a PM explain them. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

Rockdaddy22
@Shazia_K this member needs a lot of help. Wrong plan and no service.
Hold tight

DarthMom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well, I'm also having the same issue.  My 90 day plan (upgraded to the recent promo) was suppose to autorenew yesterday.  Now, no service.  My credit card has a preauthorized charge for $50.40, which makes no sense as it should be $120 plus tax.  And I haven't been able to sign into my online account for weeks.  I sent a PM yesterday.  Hopefully this gets resolved today (and not days from now).

Frustrated!

Rockdaddy22
I'm sorry I thought you were on a 30 day plan. A mod should be in around 9am, hopefully we can get it solved then. I assume you have no service?

pugger

It was 90 but I just paid 30 this month to see if I can another carrier. I paid 90 days and during this time they brought in a promotion where you get double the data. Yet I was still on my 90 day plan which punishes the people who paid for 90 days. I dont have money to spend another 120$ on top of the 120$ I just paid for the 90 day plan. 

Rockdaddy22
By being racist and ignorant?

Rockdaddy22
You could change to a 90 day plan, you'll save some money and you won't have to come to this dumb forum every month 😞

pugger

How did Trump win?

Rockdaddy22
So what would you like to know?
Need Help? Let's chat.