cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Top up of $8.00 and balance at $0.00

michailes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me why Public Mobile took my $8.00 top up and put my balance at 0.00, even if I did not used it.

6 REPLIES 6

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@michailes, I'd definitely look into this matter. Please get back to me with the requested information in the private message I just sent you.

Thank you for your patience!

Aïssata

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That's how it works.  The money is taken from your balance, but you get your 50 minutes and 50 texts for the next 30 days.

Public Mobile is not like other prepaid companies where you keep a balance and money is deducted when you make a call or send a text.  All the money is taken, but you receive minutes and texts.

Ba
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@michailes wrote:

I did not used my top up at all. Public mobile took my payment of $8.00 for top up. I hade $8.00 of fund and then at the end of the month put my balance at $0.00 , even though I have used it.

Sorry, both of your original post and this one are not very clear. Did you buy the top-up for $8.00 (for 200 min US and Canada Long Distance) or you did not but PM for no reason took $8.00 from you balance to buy the top-up for you?

1) If you indeed had bought the top-up yourself, your balance should be 0.00 (if you only had $8.00 before that) because your $8.00 has now become 200 minutes. You should see the line that says "200 min US and Canada Long Distance 0/200 MIN" if you haven't used any minute out of that lot.

2) If the PM system somehow took the mo ney from your balance to buy the top-up for you without your authorization, then you should contact the Moderator to ask them to explain and remedy the situation.

@michailes wrote:

I did not used my top up at all. Public mobile took my payment of $8.00 for top up. I hade $8.00 of fund and then at the end of the month put my balance at $0.00 , even though I have used it.

I am not acusing you of anything.  I am simply asking that you check your payment history.  It shows everything, all credits and debits. 

michailes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@michailes, please go into the payment history tab and see what is shown there.  If money was debited, those line items will show there. 

Need Help? Let's chat.