cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUK

iamahappycat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i accidentally locked my phone, it asks PUK code now. the SIM card i bought does not have PUK code, so i ask SiMON here to get my PUK code, SiMON sends a link, and ask me to submit a ticket, but in order to submit a ticket, i have to log in community first, but when i tries to log in using that link, it pops: error logging in. if i do not use that link, i am able to login community.  but i just need to submit a ticket to get my PUK code. what should I do, that SiMON keeps sending me hints which do not help, please help, thanks. 

8 REPLIES 8

iamahappycat

thank you all for your support, I really appreciate it. I got help via private message already and was able to unlock my phone now. Thank you! 

@iamahappycat  - a public mobile customer doesn't need a Community account. One can usually manage what they need all within the My Account/Self Serve.

The Community account can be created by customers and non-customers. Community is for getting support through here on the forum or asking general questions, or submit tickets with Customer Support (public representatives).

What link specifically are you referring to when you say: "but the login link does not work only when I try to submit a ticket". ?

Can you copy / paste it here?

Edit, Oh do you mean @Dunkman 's first link for SIMon Chatbot?

Try this link, does it work for you?  Hopefully this link can help you determine which Puk message you are receiving and how to solve it:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/chatbot.html?botId=ZJkWuVb7Hp6EEcTIZKMZbvLwuDV&duid=1ml6dfoOGWCbzEjqGe8...

Now, you can still wait for CSA to get back to you though, without going through the process of another ticket, if that is where this puk link should take you.

iamahappycat

thank you esjliv. yes, I have both my account (log in for self-serve purposes) and a community account (I do not understand why each of us needs two accounts to be able to submit a ticket). Logging in to my account works, and even logging in to community works, but the login link does not work only when I try to submit a ticket. Now I have to wait for the reply to my private message.  

@iamahappycat wrote:

thank you Dunkman, appreciate your reply. i reset my community password a few times, cleared the cache a couple of times, and tried with chrome instead of Microsoft Edge, i got the same error message. so i had to send a private message, hopefully it has the same priority as a ticket. thank you 

@iamahappycat   - you reset your Community password?

Community account credentials have totally different credentials then your My Account/Self Serve credentials.

To access My Account/Self Serve you log in here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/overview

Have you ever created a My Account before? If not, you can submit a ticket directly here to: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

But, you said you sent a private message, so that will work too!

Sending a private message may take a bit longer, since you will get another message asking questions to verify yourself. But once someone gets in contact with you it should be swift enough.

iamahappycat

thank you Halmacs, appreciate your reply. 

iamahappycat

thank you Dunkman, appreciate your reply. i reset my community password a few times, cleared the cache a couple of times, and tried with chrome instead of Microsoft Edge, i got the same error message. so i had to send a private message, hopefully it has the same priority as a ticket. thank you 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@iamahappycat 

it is correct that you do need to be logged into your community account in order to submit a ticket for support.

By using this community site, you are already logged in, so you can do it right from here by the method explained by @Dunkman 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@iamahappycat 

The website is finicky at times. Maybe try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/chatbot 

If that fails, you could send a private message to CSA (it does take a bit longer to respond according to PM)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.