cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUK code Request to unlock the SIM

GHANES_T
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good day, I was wondering if anyone can help me, please? My SIM Card was locked and cannot be accessed. required the PUK code number. Could someone guide me, please? I've already checked on my service term card and there was no PUK Code
Email can be sent to XXXXXX

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

4 REPLIES 4

GHANES_T

Dear Dunkman,
I thank you so much and as you directed, I have sent the message to Customer service to see if I can get the PUK Code.
Thank you once again,
Best regards,
Ghanes

@GHANES_T 

You're welcome.

Then you will need submit ticket for customer service agent help.  It may take a few hours for response.  If you are having a hard time submitting a ticket, you could private message CSA via the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

According to PM, you will get faster response with submitting a ticket. 

GHANES_T

Dear Dunkman,

Thank you for your quick response. Yes, I entered the wrong number on my iPhone and the message is
Locked SIM
Enter PUK

Your SIM cannot be accessed. Please call your carrier to obtain your PUK code

(And I only have 9 attempts remaining.
Thank you kindly,
Ghanes

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@GHANES_T 

What exact message is showing?  There are a few codes that could be requested.  

For example (from another thread):

SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK."
- This is asking for Samsung's "master code" - I got this after entering the wrong code for the message below too many times. Samsung and/or your previous carrier can give you this.

"SIM network unlock PIN"
- This is asking for your previous carrier's unlock code - just contact them with your IMEI and they'll give it to you easy peasy. If you enter this incorrectly too many times, you'll get the error message above.

PIN unlock key (PUK) is a SIM-specific code used to prevent unauthorised use of a SIM card.
The PIN (Personal Identification Number) enables secure access to the SIM card and network. It is provided with your SIM card

• If the PIN code is entered incorrectly 3 times, the phone is locked (except for emergency calls) and requires a PUK (Personal Unlock Key) to reactivate it.
    • Once the PUK is recovered and validated, you will be asked to choose a new PIN.

If you need the last code (specific to SIM card), you will need to contact customer service agent.  

Submit a ticket via:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/chatbot.  

Type: PUK code.  Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

Need Help? Let's chat.