cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUK Code

TuyetTTran1970
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need to get PUK code, I PM'ed @CS_Agent multiple times in last few days but no reponse. 

Any ideas? 0000 and 1234 does not work.

Will getting a new sim card work?

5 REPLIES 5

@TuyetTTran1970

Which model of phone do you have?  Some people in the past had to call the  phone manufacturer  like Samsung, Apple to get a code. 

TuyetTTran1970
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Received two PUK codes from mods and it still doesn't work unfortunately. 
Also, got an unlock code from previous carrier for my phone, I entered that in and it doesn't work. 

Anyone know what else I can try? Need my phone up and running again but I already ported my number to this account 😕

Something to note is that my sim card in another phone works fine.

The default sim card pin is 1234 for all Public Mobile sim cards unless someone has changed it.

Public Mobile does not use 0000 as a default.  The only carrier in Canada that I know of that does or has is Wind/Freedom.

The PUK is going to be a much longer code that you're not going to be able to guess.  It's also going to be different for each sim card.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Moderator team response time seems to be extremely protracted.  I have a couple of requests that are into day 4.  This is unprecedented.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TuyetTTran1970 wrote:

Need to get PUK code, I PM'ed @CS_Agent multiple times in last few days but no reponse. 

Any ideas? 0000 and 1234 does not work.

Will getting a new sim card work?

I hope you're not relying on the tags to the right there. The tag in your text is a little bit better. But the best and proper way is to private message the moderators. And that could be upwards to a couple days to wait.

Don't throw more money at it (unless you like throwing money around 🙂 ). This is a thing. I'm not sure why it comes up sometimes so maybe someone else would illuminate that. But you just need to wait.

Need Help? Let's chat.