cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PORTING 2 WEEKS STILL WAITING!! NO REPLY FROM MODS!

cheeseonhead
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Here goes nothing, and sorry for the caps.

I see people posting and getting their private messages resolved, while I quietly messaged them and got no response. The messages are not even read 😞

Please help, mods, please don't reply to this post to tell me to private message you, I already did last week.

I feel like a jerk, I wish I could just port again online by myself using the correct information (I only provided PIN the first time which turned out to be a VERY VERY VERY BAD idea, the page was misleading.). I'm asking for help because there's no other thing I can do now.

Thank you MODs, appreciate what you guys are doing 🙂

@Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O @Jeremy_M 

1 REPLY 1

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

If this doesn't help: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/How-I-fixed-porting-my-mobile-number-and-p...

and your Koodo SIM no longer works, it's time to "cry in the beer":

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/BE-PREPARED/m-p/112014#M20827

If you can access your account no harm in trying the port-in once more with these caveats in mind:

"Do nots” for port-ins

- if coming from Koodo do not use the same email address for Koodo and Public Mobile

- do not request the port-in during activation; take a temporary number, log out, confirm all services are active, log back into your account and select Transfer Number under Change Phone Number

- do not use any identifier except your account number EXACTLY as shown on your bill; it is the best item for any port-in request

- do not make any errors in the Authourized User; this must be EXACTLY as it appears on your bill

- do not use your number as the Alternate Number; use someone else's

- do not forget to click "I am authourized ...." BEFORE you entering your number (courtesy imm1304)

- do not cancel your account; that will happen automatically

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.