cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PORTABILITY PROBLEM URGENT - porting number

AMIRPM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to move to freemobile from my number of public mobile .

BUT their service can't find my number in database that I have since year and half. I want emergency help as I'm not anymore available in my main line and THERE IS NO ONE TO TALK WITH IN PUBLIC MOBILE .

Ive already paid my plan and ask for porting  number from public mobile.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP IS CRAZY THIS PUBLIC MOBILE WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT AND THEY ARE HERE JUST TO TAKE MONEY FROM OUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34 REPLIES 34

@AMIRPM wrote:
that's the message I got . could you contact me by PM its IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH ANYONE  
Whoops! Looks like we were too busy thinking about you. Go to homepage.

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

AMIRPM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
that's the message I got . could you contact me by PM its IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH ANYONE  
Whoops! Looks like we were too busy thinking about you. Go to homepage.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@AMIRPM sorry to see you go. Your PM account must be active to port it out. Stay safe. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@AMIRPM 

Contact a moderator for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.