cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM user on fall Promo 12GB/120, who didn't received

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can simply sending text messages the word "OFFER" to 5133 or 5132 see if you eligible, you will receive a text message with the Promo Code  6GB/40 good luck folks

9 REPLIES 9

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I switched over yesterday in store as well. 

Sad to leave PM, but the offer from Koodo was just too good to pass up. 

With all the points/gift card deals this weekend, it was an offer I could not refuse. 

If anybody needs a Koodo referral let me know by sending a direct message. 

kwandar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unfortunately there is a good chance you don't really get $100.  If you read the fine print, this applies only to your first bill, so unless you're getting a phone ..... you lose.

@luanjun2004wrote:

hello dear,

I only use half of my prepaid 3 month credit. If I switch to koodo, Can I get the rest of money back? thanks

Jenny

Unfortunately there aren't any refunds. The $100 migration bonus at Koodo is intended for offsetting this.

luanjun2004
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello dear,

I only use half of my prepaid 3 month credit. If I switch to koodo, Can I get the rest of money back? thanks

Jenny

brainfreze
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I haven't been receiving the texts either even when I text the 51xx number. I just scoured the boards for the promo code and did it all online; worked flawlessly.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

But koodo still validates promo eligibility by using the phone number. 

The text message isn't necessary to receive this Koodo 6GB $40 plan.  The text itself isn't what makes you eligible.  I'm almost certain that it is based entirely on the plan that you are on now at Public Mobile. I never got the text message (I opted out of the advertisement texts), and the Koodo site will still let me order if I want the plan.

If the retail stores aren't willing to activate this plan for you because you can't show the text message, I would just place an order online. 

As for the promo codes, i can tell you that the 4GB and 6GB codes will let you order the plan from koodomobile.com.  This is assuming that the site accepts your validation code (Public Mobile phone number).  The 5GB code being used online will tell you if you are eligible, but for some strange reason, the Koodo online store doe not let you pick the 5GB plan (so, do yourself a favor and you order the 6GB plan if you are interested).

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The offer code for 6GB is:  GOKOODO406GB

All those on the fall 2016 promo of $120/12GB plan are eligible as far as I can tell.  

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Wonder_why Try GOKOODO405GBBPO with your phone number when purchasing a SIM & adding a plan. If the promo special does not show, you are not eligible. If that fails, please don't ask "Why not?" here; rather contact the moderators.

Just noticed that is for the 5 GB offer. Not sure of the 6 GB code. Robot Sad

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.