cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM staff not replying to emails or private messages. Need account fixed.

zip
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not sure why PM won't reply to email or private messages or fix account problems and respond to issue about bad signal in high population city area. Sent a kind private message to a PM staff over a week ago but he won't reply. Works great in this city area with Rogers but PM drops calls and no signal and poor reception. Many highrise apartments but low signal strength from Telus network/PM. Can't understand voice mail messages at all terrible quality sound recording.  Account not giving credits for all the people I refered and also my auto-pay credit not showing in amount due credits. If PM won't wont help will have to go with another offer much less price and much more data and US calling and Canada wide included as well. Hope you can fix all your problems PM!

3 REPLIES 3

jairolevi
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@zip

What is the link for this?

@zip wrote:

will have to go with another offer much less price and much more data and US calling and Canada wide included as well

Thank you,

JL.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am not sure if you are aware of the current situation, but your question with regards to why the mods haven't been responsive lately is in the read below:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Doing-wireless-different-has-its-ups-and...

That being said, your referral problem and auto-pay credit are known issues and will hopefully be resolved in the next 1-2 weeks as the backlog clears from this promo plan.

With regards to bad signal, this is one of the few that I've heard of. What phone are you using?

ahmed1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having simmilar issue. On my mobile it show full signal, but my voice was cutting and other party was not able to understand what i was saying.  This started today after using PM for about a week.  I was on 401 between 400 and Markham rd.

Need Help? Let's chat.