cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM giveth, and PM taketh away

Stickyjonz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
So, due to the "maintenance" fiasco on August 19th, PM was extending people's due dates to make up for the problems we had.

Well, I just checked my account and my due date has reverted back to its original date.

Anyone else notice this?
7 REPLIES 7

rob79
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I didn't say I was having service issues now, I said I'm ANTICIPATING service issues since the resolution date for my billing problem is 5 days AFTER my renewal date. I made PM aware of the issue almost 3 weeks before my renewal date, so the fact that I'm likely to go without service (knowing PM's track record with this kind of thing) is ludicrous.

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @rob79

I just reviewed your account and can confirm that everything appears to be active and that you were able to use your services over the past few days.

According to your exchanges with my colleagues, the ticket that was opened only to make sure you are charged the correct amount on your next renewal date and that your rewards get applied properly.  You also confirmed being able to login to your self-serve. 

If you have any issues with your services, please let us know as we have not been made aware of it 🙂

Cheers, 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

rob79

@TheOldVR

Nope, you can't even make this stuff up...

Ticket was opened Friday, August 25th. Being told to check the status again Monday, September 4th (but they're giving themselves until Sept 13th to resolve the issue (14 business days from when I reported it), which is 4 days past my renewal date of Sept 9th. So I'm expecting to have no phone for a week next month...

pic.JPG

A friend was caught by that 3G bug and his adjusted renewal date is still in place. Robot Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rob79..... wait, 14 days? What?

How could that be an acceptable answer? This isn't #fakenews is it... cause I would be not quite losing my mind after that response, but at least getting a bit heated.

I hope you get things fixed quickly mate....

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Stickyjonz,

You should email the Moderator Team.  I am sure they will be able to help you.

rob79

My account is all kinds of messed up right now. I made a thread about it here last week.

Been going back and forth with the mods via PM. Been a week and it's still not working. After they opened the initial ticket I was locked out of self serve entirely.

Was told yesterday to check back next Monday and that the turn around for this kind of issue is expected to be ~14 days.

Really really bad experience. Just glad I caught it 2 weeks before my renewal was supposed to happen.

Need Help? Let's chat.