cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM: Time to get my money back

mohamed_mohamed
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I ported yesterday and my credit card got charged by PM but apparently my porting has not been completed yet since I can not receive calls or texts. I have sent private message to @Mary_M with all the required info but still my issue did not get fixed. My Chatr account still active and my Chatr bill due is soon. I do not wanna get charged by PM and chatr. I really understand the current workload but I also do not wanna get charged by two providers. Sorry but it is impossible for me to have Monday coming without being able to receive calls. Sorry but I might have to charge my credit card back from PM since I did not get a full service and I do not wanna get charged by two providers either. I hope you could solve my issue as soon as possible. 

Thanks and your help is very appreciated. 

@Caroline_D @Brooke_C @Jeremy_M

15 REPLIES 15

mohamed_mohamed

@Shazia_K    My porting issue got solved last week. So far I can receive and make calls, receive and send messages. However, I can not send messages to people who are with Fido. For some reasons whenever I send message to my friend who is registerted with Fido I get report "Message sent failed". Would you please help. Thanks. 

eshast87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Shazia_K @Diamondjenny

Hi diamondjenny, you can try on FB or Twitter as well. But @Shazia_K is definitely the right person to help on here.

I have also submitted an email request through contact us on Thursday and all the messages sent to the mods are unread.

Tagging other mods @Mary_M, @Jeremy_M@Brooke_C and @Dave_M.

Diamondjenny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@eshast87 @Shazia_K looks like I am in the same boat. is the best way to request reset of when my 90 day plans starts in these community chats?? 

eshast87

Hi @Shazia_K

I have sent you a PM yesterday with my account information for help with porting. Can you review the message and let me know if anything is missing?

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Mohamed it failed do to wrong pin provided when porting.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @mohamed_mohamed

please view my reply on the latest thread. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

LD500

mohamed_mohamed
It is very frustrating

Leena_sachdev

@mohamed_mohamed Yeah same here. I have activated my sim on thursday and still there's no proper service. I cant receive call and also my payment for old network is due in 2 days. This is really making me mad.

I have also tweeted them about 10 hours ago but no response up til now.

eazybelle

Well I would assume once the port gets escalated, the date of the port will be concrete and you won't be charged extra with Chatr. It's normal for both services to continue working even after a port, especially when it's not fully complete. Unfortunately, your port is taking longer than it should.

mohamed_mohamed

@eazybelle Well I do not wanna have two active accounts with two different providers. I do not wanna pay two providers!!!!! PM already charged me and Chatr will charge me too, chatr due is this week

mohamed_mohamed

@piepie I tweeted PM about 9 hours ago but no response either

piepie

@mohamed_mohamed sorry to hear that 😞 try contacting them through Twitter? That worked the fastest for me. Got it sorted within a day. 

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. That is very unfortunate, @Shazia_K, @Mary_M, @Jeremy_M, @Val_T, @Brooke_C, @Saray_O, can you assist @mohamed_mohamed with this ASAP?

eazybelle

Hey, sorry to hear man. You just gotta wait for the mods to help out...

Keep the Chatr SIM in until the service is cut off.

Need Help? Let's chat.