cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE help

Giaa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just registered for a plan with an eSIM and was billed. Already having issues with the app, I got an error message saying my eSIM activation failed and that my Canadian number (not Koodo) is invalid. I managed to approve my number transfer from my old provider and can send text messages again, but now my data isn't working whatsoever. I can't log in on both the app and website ("Forbidden A1" error). The support chat isn't helpful. Not sure what to do at this point. I'm travelling to the US tomorrow and really need the data. 

2 REPLIES 2

Giaa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So it let me log into the website and the app again without me having to do anything. I ended up restarting my phone after that and I guess it did the trick. Everything is finally working, I turned off my old physical SIM and put this as the primary one. Thanks for the help!!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Giaa 

Is talk and text working with your PM SIM card/plan?  What model phone do you have?  

You can try to reboot your phone.  Network reset of phone (note: this will erase any saved Wifi settings).  

You can also check your APN settings on your phone.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/set-up-data-on-an-android-phone

Need Help? Let's chat.