cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP ME!

Mellion
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My iphone was recently broken I can’t log into my public account cause i can’t remember which email I used or the password but I need to access my public account to get into get into my iCloud which basically stores my entire life…. 

9 REPLIES 9

thepaladin68
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You should reach out to Apple support for cloud/ account support. They probably would be able to assist you more at this moment 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You’re “ iCloud …  stores (your) entire life…. “

Whoa … that’s something.

I’m pretty sure Apple has a workaround to get your life back.

@Mellion wrote:

I need a code text to my public phone number in order to get into my iCloud’s I can’t get into my public account to transfer my number as my password is stored on my iCloud & it’s an eSIM 

@Mellion 

as said above, if you used physical sim card, you can put your sim card in another phone to continue receive text

Of course, if you lost your phone and the sim, then please submit ticket by direct message (not chatbot) using the link provided above

Mellion

I need a code text to my public phone number in order to get into my iCloud’s I can’t get into my public account to transfer my number as my password is stored on my iCloud & it’s an eSIM 

@Mellion wrote:

I’ve tried contacting support it just goes in circles with the chat bot even when I click submit ticket 

@Mellion 

not Chatbot, please use this link below to direct message PM support  

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Mellion

I’ve tried contacting support it just goes in circles with the chat bot even when I click submit ticket 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mellion  Your PM account shouldn’t have anything to do with your iCloud that would be an Apple issue . But you can get support to help. You regain access to your account if forgot email or password option on log in doesn’t help . 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mellion 

if you used physical sim card, put your sim card in another phone, use Forgot login and Forgot password help on the login page and the text will send to your phone

if that does not work, since you don't even know your email used for PM EverSafe login, you can engage support to sort it out.  Message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.