cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLAN IS ACTIVE ON ACCOUNT BUT UNABLE TO MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS AND DATA NOT WORKING

dymarlatty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After top up my account Plan is active on account but not able to make or receive calls and data not working.

phone restarted did not work.

need help fixing issue.

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

Try the lost/stolen feature.

@dymarlatty before even trying the lost/stolen trick that @z10user4 is referring to, can we start with:  what is your phone's brand and model number?  Do you see any messages on your phone like "emergency calls only", "SIM unregistered", "SIM not allowed", etc?

EDIT: nevermind, looks like you've marked this as solved by the lost/stolen.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Oyster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can try shut down your phone take SIM out....than on your phone again...if your services is not working than you must contact carrier ask them to fix...this happen to me a few times.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dymarlatty wrote:

After top up my account Plan is active on account but not able to make or receive calls and data not working.

phone restarted did not work.

need help fixing issue.

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.