cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overpaid for subscription

oleanne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi public community! I was under the impression my account was being suspended and was prompted to pay when auto pay was already setup. Hence got charged twice and be was wondering if I could get reimbursed.

Thank you
13 REPLIES 13

@milly_01 wrote:
Simon_0 ask for my number because he said if I need resolved my issue I have to provide my number but I need this to be fix ASAP!!!! Can you help in anyway to resolve this quickly he didnt answer yet

@milly_01Only the moderator team can help you with account related inquiries. Moderators are available from Mon-Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Reply to Simon's private message with the information requested so that he or his colleages on duty can sort things out and get back to you as soon as they can tomorrow morning.

milly_01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Simon_0 ask for my number because he said if I need resolved my issue I have to provide my number but I need this to be fix ASAP!!!! Can you help in anyway to resolve this quickly he didnt answer yet

Danparkes
@milly_01 if you send a private msg with your cell number and issue they will be able to help you out!

milly_01
Ive been with public Mobile for more 5 yrs and I recently change sim to change my number I put 65$ on my online account and i went for plan I took unlimited canada- wide talk 22,00$ and 10$ international text and some reason it added another unlimited canada-wide talk 22,00$ I didn't want that. Can you plz credit my money back on my online account because my phone still don't work need my phone on plz fix it !!!

oleanne

That's great news they've messaged me as well with a ticket number for re-imbursement with a warning that it may take upto two weeks for this procedure due to overwhelming request. 

Oh well I do appreciate the open communication 

Danparkes
They helped me out and fixed it all up because I forgot to click unlimited text!

oleanne

Yes they did send me a private message feel free to stay tuned to the thread for any updates on how this is handled 🙂

oleanne

Hi Moderators! 

Just replied to the message and will update this thread with feedback on how this issue was resolved after. Thank you for following up 🙂

Danparkes
Have they replied to you with a private message? I did something similar and don't want to pay more. I'm new to public mobile and Was wondering if they helped you out.

604pmei
Hi Moderator..when i updated my plan on august 14th approx 5:25pm.

I didnt realize i did not click the unlimted province wide talk options.

I like to have it add on i do not want to repay as a new plan.

Can you help me correct this and how can i make the payments this way?

Thank you.

Paul Mei

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@oleanne, Thank you for contacting us! Please check your mailbox, I just sent you a private message.

Cheers 🙂

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

chances are you won't get re-imbursed, it would just sit as a credit on your account

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Click this Moderator_Team link to private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your account# and phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.