cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged!!

xelaju2828
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been overcharged 2 this month. Who is here to help out? I need help..

15 REPLIES 15

somsom0001
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey! Have you submitted a ticket to public mobile?

@xelaju2828 

When you first activated here, do you recall if on the 1st attempt it all went well, or do you perhaps recall possibly having to try again the next day?   Did you complete the activation entirely by yourself, or did someone else assist you?

I presume you only have one service with Public Mobile being billed to your credit card, and not another account within your household also with Public Mobile?

@xelaju2828 

If you activated with PM on Nov, there is a chance you created multiple accounts during the activation process.  This can happen when people sees an error during activation and then restart the activation again 

if your CC statement clearly shows two payment in. both months , check with PM support and have them further investigate. (of course I will assume you don't use thos credit card to pay for more than one PM account, like paying for your family member)

To open ticket with PM :

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

It's a somewhat rare occurrence where someone has a problem signing up but an account was sort of made. Then they have a successful sign up. Only support can fix this.

xelaju2828

Yes but credit card stament show that two payments were made to Public Mobile. How can i go wrong?

@xelaju2828 not Community, I meant if you Activate PM service in Nov 

PM usually won't overcharges customers unless people accidentally activated two account during the activation process

xelaju2828

No, i just joined in a few minutes ago..

@xelaju2828 did you join PM in Nov or you have been here for couple months??

Did you have troubles initially signing up? If so you might have inadvertently unknown to you have made an extra account. You'll need support to straighten it all out.

xelaju2828

Dec 20 /Dec 21 and then again im overcharged on Jan 18/Jan19.. That is twice the amount..

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@xelaju2828 note that plans are 30 days with Public Mobile, not monthly. What are the dates you were charged?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Lots of helpful folks here. Where are you seeing the double charge? Credit card? Pending or processed? Here? Is it in your balance?

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@xelaju2828 

Login to your account in front of the mien page do you see that amount at Available Fund,

if see it, then ok keep it for next cycle will be taken from there automatically..

if not see it open Ticket with CS_Agent.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@xelaju2828 where you see the 2 charges?  On your credit card? 

Check your credit card to confirm if one of the two just a pending charge and not real.  Sometimes a pending charge will stay couple more days even the real charge has been posted

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Reach out to to the customer support agents.  

Send a private message to CS_Agent here, 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.