cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

emmamcnabb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I paid for services last night and Public Mobile told me it didn’t go through. I tried again this morning and then saw I was double charged. The chat bot told me to come here and post and ask about having the amount in my balance refunded, as it was not my error. 

4 REPLIES 4

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@emmamcnabb .... i would just leave it in your balance. 

@emmamcnabb 

If you ask for moderator to help with refund, it will take about one month to get the refund.  Easier to just leave the funds in your available funds for next month's payment

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@emmamcnabb wrote:

Hi there, I paid for services last night and Public Mobile told me it didn’t go through. I tried again this morning and then saw I was double charged. The chat bot told me to come here and post and ask about having the amount in my balance refunded, as it was not my error. 

Is this for a brand new account or did your plan fail to renew itself with your payment ?

Is the phone working now ?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try contacting a moderator to request a refund but you be better off to just leave the credit in your account.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.