cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

Melly28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was double charged and I cannot submit a ticket or get any form of help or support.  I can’t submit a ticket and just keep getting redirected in circles and I’m really annoyed that I might just consider switching companies now next month after being with them for around 7 years.  
What should I do?

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Melly28 

Can you share anything which might have caused/resulted in the "double" charge you're referring to?

It's very odd that Public Mobile just charged you a 2nd time unless either your card is being used by someone else to have acquired services here (i.e. they had no credit card and used yours to get going), or you made a plan change mid-cycle.

Were BOTH charges the exact amount?

Can you screenshot the Payment History tab on your self-serve displaying the double charges, making sure to mask any personal information which may be in the screenshot?

We may be able to help troubleshoot for you ...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Melly28 

yes, charbot is not working,  But messaging agent work.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437       

With the double charges, you sure it was not just a pending charge on the credit card?  And if you login My Account using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser, do you see it staying on Available Funds? 

Need Help? Let's chat.